Friday, November 13, 2009

Proposed Project for Neha

Hello from California!

I hope things are going well for everyone back in MA. I've discovered that it is not nearly cold enough here (at least yet, but it doesn't seem to get too too cold) to make my usual winter items! Friends don't REALLY need the same gear! I am working an AWESOME pair of socks (clessidra) right now. Turns out I like knitting socks.

I ran across this pattern (when I'm sure I should have been working...on lab things...on my test...) and I thought it might make a great project for Neha...so I thought I'd share. Although, chances are, she's probably already seen them and made them....Mini Holiday Stockings!

I hope to get pictures up soon. What is everyone working on these days?!

1 comment:

Neha said...

Hey!
I am so sorry, I just saw this! I need to set up updates or something :)
I lovelovelove the baby stockings and really want to make some!

When I was little I used to mass produce these stocking ornaments...It may be time to do that again!

thanks! :)

Contributors